...more than just a ski area
Discover your skiing region in Tyrol
Tyrol's ski Dimension Serfaus Fiss Ladis covers an elavation of between 1,200 and 2,820 metres. For beginners and advanced skiers alike as well as for the whole family, the range of slopes on the plateau is ideal: wide pistes with plenty of space – even for carving – provide skiing pleasure at all levels of difficulty.
A wide variety of different mountain restaurants offer typical tyrolean and international dishes for your perfect break.
In Serfaus customer service has top priority. Three different ski rental shops with storages are directly located at the cable car stations - enjoy this comfort!
Ski holidays offer of the ski resort
- 67 modes of Transportation
- 212 skiable kilometres of slopes
- 110 kilometres of cross-country ski runs
(23 kilometres at 2,000 meters above sea Level)
- 10 kilometres of tobogganing runs
- Kinderschneealm Serfaus
- Bertas Kinderland Fiss-Ladis
- adventure trails for kids
- children’s motor sledging course
- 8 snow area
- 2 permanent racing runs
- speed run
- carving run
- Fisser Flieger
- Serfauser Sauser
- 8 live web cams
- P1 Pezid 2,770m (viewpoint at Pezid)
- Z1 Zwölferkopf 2,600m (viewpoint at Zwölferkopf)
- 19 feelgood stops
- Adventure Night, Nightflow and Magic Ladis
- nighttime skiing and tobogganing
- 24 mountain restaurants, 3 childrens restaurants and 4 parasol bars in the ski area
- lots of après ski fun
For more info click here!